Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!


Wednesday, December 31st
Well, here it is...the last day of the month, the last day of 2008 and the last day of my daily photo diary. While I did enjoy taking the pictures; it opened my eyes to look at things a little differently sometimes, I am glad it is over. I think I am addicted to the mosaics, however! I will NOT let those go!! My family is very glad it is over!

So, ( raising my proverbial glass) here's to a Happy and Healthy New Year to all my friends and family! I hope 2009 brings you all clarity and peace.

OK...nuff of that..Enjoy!!

Thanks for looking.
:0)

1 comment:

Laura said...

I think I'm still in shock from seeing Adam Luther nude on your blog! Will he ever live that down with all his friends? Happy New Year - and lots of RH fun!