Friday, December 19, 2008

YUP, More Baking!!


December 19th

I got up this morning and, for some reason, I got this bug in me to clean out the hall closet which is part pantry, part storage and mostly a big mess! It's been bothering hubby for quite a while and, frankly, I've been losing things in it's bottomless pit lately. Soooooo, I emptied it and rearranged, trashed a few things, found expired foods (yuck!), made a shelf for my cookbooks, recycled the empty boxes, put things in other closets (we'll get to those later) and, Voila!!, an organized closet!! YAY!


Then, I just have to bake these Pumpkin Cinnamon Chip Mini Muffins... They were SO easy and I got 58 of them out of the batch.

Then the mail comes...a package from Thailand with a hole in the middle. I'm surprised it actually made it here considering the conditions in that country, but just had to order that soccer jersey that Steph wanted to give to Rob for Xmas. To top it off, Adam Luther got a box with 2 gifts in it. Sorry, A.L. - you'll have to wait to open those.

Then Steph and I ran some errands and went into World Market and saw this weird drink called "Glogg"... not sure I'd want to drink that stuff.

Not a very exciting day, but productive!
Thanks for looking.
:0)

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ok...Brian's itching for U to post the one U just did on SIS....he's DYING to know if he's right!!! LOL LOL LOL! :):):):):):):)