Monday, December 22, 2008

December Photo Diary - Day 22


Lots of things done today. First a massage! Yummy all by itself. Then lunch with Steph, Frank and 2 of Frank's employees. Nice at the Old Spaghetti Factory in downtown Louisville. COLD, COLD, COLD...the car thermometer said 16 degrees!


I had several returns to make today...why wait for after Christmas? So, I decided to try to beat the rush and I think I did very nicely! One stop was at Hobby Lobby and they've already started putting out their spring merchandise!! Hello....Winter just started yesterday!! Then,ouch, I had to, ouch, get my, ouch, allergy, ouch, shot!! OUCH! I feel like a human pin cushion sometimes! I don't think I'll ever get used to that!

Traffic jam on the high school, Beautiful poinsettias all over Walmart, the gas price fell again today and some great Spring Garden Gnomes at Hobby Lobby. A pretty nice, peaceful, but cold, day
:0)
Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Chimene said...

This is so great!!!! I totally love all your photos.
I think i start in Januari with a photo Diary:)
Have a nice day!!
XXXX Chimene