Monday, January 5, 2009

No news is.....No news!

And, very frustrating!! Another test and another doctor appointment and still, nothing! I am starting to think I have nothing and all the pain is just my own obesity yelling back at me. Which it could very well be except for the fact that, after speaking to my sister out in NJ, I found out that she is experiencing similar things. And she is definitely NOT overweight!

So, Wednesday I am going for another test and then Monday for another doctor appointment to tell me they don't know what's wrong...again! This is just getting so tiring and weary and not finding out anything is getting to me. Not that I want to have some horrible thing, I just want the pain to go away!

On top of all that Adam Luther went off on his solo trip to Canada last Friday and will be gone for most of January. Some of his friends are hosting an Awards Ceremony so he just had to go!! Tux and all!! Can't wait to 1) hear that he's arrived safe and sound, 2) get some pictures!! and finally 3) get him back home again.

I did start working out at Fitness 19 this week. I am working with a trainer (for a little while at least) and she is really working me hard! I hope to see some results. I have gone 3 times so far and have 2 more sessions with her before I have to pay for more. I think having her really helps. I hope to keep the weight OFF this time around. I am going on a cruise with my (did I say skinny) sister in March and I just want to show her that I can look good and I don't want to be ashamed of myself anymore!! (especially in pictures!)

OK...enough of my pity party. I weigh in at Weight Watchers on Wednesday (got enough w's?) so, hopefully, I'll post again with a good report!
:0)
Peggy

1 comment:

Laura said...

Sorry to hear about your pain, Peggy. Are you having any new pains from working out? Hope the doctor can figure out what is going on soon!