Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My very first post on my very own blog. I never thought I'd ever do this. I just turned 50 in October of '07 and I'm learning lots of new things. Of course my daughters help...a lot!

I'm dealing with a few medical things, but don't want to dwell on that stuff. Mostly, I've been on Weight Watchers for over 2 years now. I've gone up and down, which, I hear, is not unusual, but I'm getting quite frustrated. At my lowest, I had lost 27 pounds and felt great in so many ways. I've gained more than half of that back and now have to fight my way back down again. Sometimes, I don't think it's important any more but then I think I still have so many more years left and so many more things I want to do.

Not real sure who will be reading this, or why, but I hope something will be of interest.

I have 2 daughters.

Tracy is my oldest and is in school to be a medical coder. Everything looks great and she's doing an outstanding job in school. She's half way through the program and has received all As and only 1 B. We're all very proud of her!!

Stephanie is younger (1 year and 10 days younger) and is in grad school to be a physical therapist. She just started her second semester and is finding it challenging but is doing well.

So, both kids are on the right track to success and that makes their dad and me very happy!!!

As for me, I collect Cabbage Patch Kids. Not just a few but several hundred. That's right...I think I'm somewhere between 400 and 500 right now. The vast majority of them are Colecos - the ones that came out in the 1980s - the ones from the mad hysteria in the stores.

I really do need to get in there and do a head count. Anyone want to help?? This is just one corner of the room...there's MORE! And, yes, they do have their own Nursery.

More later...off to do whatever it is that I need to do today.


1 comment:

Octopusouphut said...

OMG! My mom made a blog. I think this is it! It must be Armogedon!!!