Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Feeling Better

Yesterday was just a pity day. Today was much better, although just as busy. BUT, I had my monthly massage today. Mmmmmmm. very nice. I also went to the pool this morning. Nothing exciting...I take part in a water exercise class with a bunch of blue hairs. I don't mind...they're kinda cute. I'm the youngest one there. Normally, after the class, I swim a few laps by myself but I'm really out of shape right now. I haven't been to the class since August! So, just the class for me right now.

So, today was sort of a "Me" day.

I haven't scrapped in a few days. I WILL scrap today. Not sure when but I will. There are so many Challenges I want to do and then there's Steph college album that I'm in the middle of. I've completed her first 3 years of college and I have 2 to go (yes, she went to college for 5 years). Each year she went she has more photos to go along with it. So, her senior and 5th years will be pretty big.

I've started keeping a little idea book where I jot down ideas of things I'd like to do scrap wise. This includes challenges that I read about on line. It's working very nicely and keeping me organized even if I can't get to do the pages right away. It is also making me take a better/closer look at myself, which is always a good thing.
:0)

No comments: