Monday, January 14, 2008

Feeling kind of blah this morning. Just can't seem to get going. I have a lot to do and not much energy. I'm sure a poor night's sleep has just something to do with it. Tears with no reason. Don't want to do what's on my list today. I would really not like to keep a list. I want to tear it up. I guess that's called a vacation. But, what do I need a vacation from? I don't have a full time job. All my responsibilities are at home. I just want to do what I want to do when I want to do them. I suppose I'm no different from everyone else in the world. I just want to waste a day away with nothing to show for it...well maybe not really. I want to be selfish and not have to do things for everyone else and just for me.

The fact that it's snowing now...and sticking to the street isn't helping my mood any. There's SO much I could be doing at home right now but I need to dry my hair and get ready for my list:

Physical therapy appointment - NEED to go
post office (shouldn't wait)
bank - make a deposit (could wait)
grocery store (shouldn't wait)
install wall socket insulation
all the stuff I didn't get done yesterday
resize all the photos for Ebay
Scrap
Archivers for a Slick Writer (could wait)
Scan photos (an on going project)
upload pics
electronics recycle center (could wait)

So, since I do need to go out to the pt appointment then I should be able to do the ones that I "shouldn't wait" - unless the snow gets REALLY bad.

I'm writing in my notebooks a lot more. I'm looking at past "Me" challenges and trying to see what I can come up with in my journal notebook - not always easy. I guess that's why they are called challenges. I'm really looking at myself - looking IN myself. I've never really done that before, at least not lately. Very interesting.

Off to dry my hair, get dressed, figure out what's for dinner and get moving. Maybe after my pt appointment I can come right home.
:0)

No comments: