Friday, March 6, 2009

NEW SCRAPPING FURNITURE!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT FIRST...............TOMORROW'S THE DAY I FLY TO SAN JUAN!!! The ship sails at 8 PM on Sunday. But our little group is going on a tour in San Juan on Sunday before we board. Will return late on the 15th.

Now, for the new furniture. Got the pieces from IKEA and had to drive over 2 hours to get to the only store in our area. Well worth the trip and I can't wait to be able to go back. I still have things to put on the wall but that will have to wait until I return from vacation.

The shelf has cubbies that are each 13 x 13.

Now, I have my sewing center right in the same vicinity so I can sew so easily on my layouts...oh, yes, I have mending to do as well.


This dining table has such a great work surface. We will be doing something with the tv area in the near future as well. You can see the computer area on the far left...nice and close to printing my pics! :0)



Thanks for stopping by and see you in about 10 days!
:0)

5 comments:

Lisa Martin said...

Nice!! I love the color of your walls, too. Have fun

Anonymous said...

Love your room! Im lucky enough to have an Ikea about 10 minutes away! Have a great time on your cruise!!
XoXo
Amy

Laura said...

The black looks so good against your walls, Peggy! You'll have all those shelves full in no time! Have a great trip.

leateach said...

Can I just say ..I am so jealous of that scraproom! :) It looks great! Have fun on your trip! :)

Rachel said...

Awesome scrap room! LOVE THE RED!!!!
I hope you are having fun on your cruise!
*AND* I left you something on my blog!