Monday, February 16, 2009

SCRAPPING THE DAY AWAY!!

This was my plan all week...Sunday was gonna be my day to do what I needed to do...SCRAP and a few other minor things like some laundry and listing some Ebay auctions. I also planned to start altering those neat little wooden frames that I got at Target's Hot Spot a few weeks ago. I actually finished 2 of the 3 but I want to wait to post them until I finish all 3.


This is my entry for OLW (One Little Word). The word for this week was FUN. I looked through my recent pics for something that was fun and I found these pics of Stephanie. I have really great memories from this float trip down the Snake River in Wyoming, so I knew they were perfect. I used more of my Friendly Forest collection by Colorbok.


This is my little friend, Teagan. I take my camera everywhere so when we were at Meijer a week ago I snapped the moment. This was the first time I used a black/white photo and I think I like it. I'll try to use them again. I used more Friendly Forest and some chipboard flowers from my stash. I guess my Friendly Forest is now officially part of my Stash too.!

I also used my time to straighten, organize, review other blogs and spend some time on my favorite scrap site, Scrapinstyletv

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh Peggy, don't ya just love the new Friendly Forest collection??? I bought some too and can't wait to do more than the one LO I made already!
I love the OLW FUN lo- Stephanie looks like she is having a blast on the water- such happy photos!