Saturday, February 21, 2009

GREAT INVENTION...or...WHY DIDN'T THEY HAVE THESE WHEN MY KIDS WERE LITTLE?

Well, if they had, then I know my girls might have fought over it. BUT, this is SO GREAT!


This is my little friend and we ventured out to Kroger on Friday...yes, I know...don't know what I was thinking, but when she saw this she wanted in! AND, she ASKED to be bucked!! YES! So, doing all of my shopping was practically a breeze. There's only one problem that I could come up with...it's hard to hear her when she's talking inside her little car and I'm pushing from behind. Perhaps a little intercom...

She kept wanting me to go "faster, faster!" And, when I asked her for a smile, she gave me this:
On another note...today I went to the FISKARS FUN DAY down in Cave City, KY. GREAT day. More about that in another post. Need to get all my pics together.

No comments: