Saturday, February 23, 2008

Pain in the Neck

I fell on Thursday morning. I felt fine afterwards. No bruises, no headaches, no concussion, no nothing. Now I have a real pain in my neck. I have normal neck stuff going on anyway but this feels different. I wonder if this could be some sort of delayed symptom and I could have jarred something in my heck when I fell and hit my head on the concrete?? But, of course, now it's Saturday and I can't call my doctor. So, if I really want to find out I'd have to go to an immediate care center type of place.

But, I DID get 3 more layouts done yesterday! YAY! At this rate maybe I will get Steph's album finished on time! After all, isn't that what's important?!

1 comment:

Octopusouphut said...

You didn't tell me your neck started hurting...is it still hurting? Maybe you should call Dave or Rob or Brian...