Wednesday, April 29, 2009

BLOG UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

I am currently taking an on-line class through SIStv called "Bling Out Your Blog"...So, my blog will be going through some transformations as I learn all that there is to learn. Right now I've learned how to change from 2 columns to 3 columns.

In the process, I've lost my header, my photo has moved all the way to the left, and ALL of my links are gone! I just hope I can remember everyone and all the sites I've had links to.

Oh, well!

To be continued...

Thanks for stopping by.
Peggy

3 comments:

Laura said...

Good luck, Peggy!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That totally sucks Peggy!! I took the class too....but with my computer being at the doctors for the past few days.....I haven't started...and now after reading your post...maybe I won't do the class and just call the $$ I spent a wash......bummer about your blog...hope U get it fixed soon! :):):):):):)

JgWM said...

Want to change mine as well, so any advice will be welcomed.

Came by to visit your blog and look at your beautiful work.
Love the creative pages, and the photography is wonderful.I love your blog. Wanted to thank you for visiting us at The next Step Challenge blog. We appreciate the response and are excited you visited us. Hope to see you again!

Gayle
jgwm.blogspot.com