Sunday, March 18, 2012

MARCH PHOTO A DAY - PART I

Thanks to the March Photo a Day site for all the inspiration. They gave you a list of subjects for each day and all you have to do is snap the picture. Here are my interpretations for the first half of March 2012. I already posted these on my Facebook page but I thought I'd post here as well so they are all together.


March 1st - UP

March 2nd - FRUIT

March 3rd - YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD

March 4th - BEDSIDE

March 5th - SMILE


March 6th - 5 PM
Unfortunately, this photo was deleted by mistake. But, believe me, it was my best one!!

March 7th - SOMETHING YOU WORE

March 8th - WINDOW

March 9th - RED

March 10th - LOUD

March 11th - SOMEONE YOU TALKED TO TODAY

March 12th - FORK

March 13th - A SIGN

March 14th - CLOUDS

March 15th - CAR

So, that's my first installment. At the end of March I'll post the second half.
:D
Bye for now




1 comment:

JD's mom said...

LOVE the pictures!!! Especially the ones of Adam!!!