Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It is again time for These Are a Few of My Favorite Things May challenge #2. This one is "what is your favorite photo? This was a hugely difficult task. Narrow down years of pics to just one. Well, I have two, so far.


This first one is of a pigeon sitting on the ledge of the Empire State Building's observation desk. He just sat there. Not afraid of anyone or anything. I took several pics of this little bird and this one was my favorite because of the contrast of bird vs. New York. I printed 2 pics, cut out the pigeon and pop-dotted the cut out to make a 3-d effect.




But, this is the one that I am submitting for the challenge. I took this pic in 2009 from the airplane as we were going home. What a lucky shot! Over and over this one comes up as my favorite pic!
Thanks again for stopping by!!

No comments: