Wednesday, February 24, 2010

CAREFUL!! DON'T GET STUNG!

I just finished this knitted jelly fish for Tracy. She and I were in Michael's one day when we saw this pattern book and yarn on clearance. It has several weird creatures to knit and stuff. She picked out the jelly fish and the colors so I agreed to give it a try. I thought it came out pretty good. Kinda cute too.


As for my job at Jo-Ann's.... orientation is tomorrow at 5 pm. Must wear the prescribed "uniform" of black or khaki pants and a white shirt with a collar. Check and Check! Looking forward to starting this new chapter.

:0)

2 comments:

Laura said...

You'll be running the place in 2 months, Peggy! Cute jellyfish!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh i am loving that jellyfish!!! toooooooooooooooo cute!!! good luck at your new tomorrow!!! I know U will be awesome! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)