Wednesday, September 9, 2009

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...

I just love this relatively new challenge blog! It focuses on the "Me" instead of just scrapping the vacations, kits, etc. The prompts have been great so far. Can't wait for the next one. I haven't been able to scrap much lately so I've missed the deadlines for several challenge blogs. I finally got to sit down and do 2 whole layouts!


The prompt for this one was to scrap about your favorite movie. There are so many that I've loved over the years but this one just stood out so much more! I'm not a big fan of Abbott & Costello movies but this one was just so different...only 1 of 2 that they didn't act together in their usual fashion.

In a song called "If you could read my mind" there's a reference to the "ghosts in a wishing well". I believe that that quote references this movie. And, this is the movie that sparked my interest in ghostly things and the supernatural. LOVE this movie!!
So, I totally missed the deadline for this one but I wanted to do it anyway.

This one is for the latest prompt about your favorite foods. Now, I didn't get to look the way I do by eating too many green beans! I love lots of different kinds of foods. But this is one that I have the hardest time to pass up. CINNAMON!! It has so many healthy advantages too!
Thanks for looking!
:0)

4 comments:

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Wow!!! I love that spoon paper! Great challenge layouts and I so know what you mean, after a while you sit back and say, "where's the meaning?!!!" Oh, and I love your rabbit!!!
xoxo,
ja

Norma Kennedy said...

Great Job ..... loving ur layouts !

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee these Peggy!!!! LOVE the colors and layers in the MOVIE one....and love love love love how the CINNAMON just pops off the page!!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooo MUCH for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

sarah said...

thanks so much for following! :) hope to see you play with us in the future challenges!

hugs,
sarah