Friday, July 24, 2009

Scrapping Away!!


In between NYC layouts, I've been doing some other things. These are my latest:


My Dad from 1943. The challenge from Scrapping Out Loud was to use distressing on your layout.

This was a challenge from Category Stories to go back in time to the 1980's and scrap something special about those years. This is the story about the COW...how Frank and I spent the night in E-town , KY after we had just been married and I saw a cow. (Remember I'm a NYC kid). I had him hop the fence and get a picture or two. Then he saw one with sharp horns and he took off and got out in 1 piece!

It's also using a sketch from Gretchen from SISiversary.

This is a scraplift...I got my inspiration from one of the gals on SIS. Here's Steph and all of her formal high school basketball pics.

This was a challenge from one of the newest challenge blogs: These Are a Few of My Favorite Things. The first challenge was to focus on your favorite color(s)

A challenge from Kiddie Lit: using The Velveteen Rabbit as inspiration. This is my threadbare, but wonderful, Clifford dog, that I've had since college.

(7/27) Just found out that this layout won the challenge!! Whoo Hoo!! Thanks ladies!


OLW Challenge - using the word "Why".

As always, Thanks for Looking!
:0)

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ABSOLUTELY LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE these!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooooooooo excited U played along with us at FAVE things and KIDDIE LIT! :):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

lovely LOs, where do you find the time for all these beautifuls, do you ever sleep???;):):):)
Helen(scrapati)